[TenTec] FS Corsair parts rig

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS Corsair parts rig
From: k8bbm@srt.com
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 13:23:53 -0600 (CST)
Hi, just got rig, Corsair 560 serial 00672, back from
TenTec - I don't want to go to expense of fixing.....
clean, good looking, all filters     the 2.4 stock, 1.8, 500zh, 250 hz.
Counter chip has issues, no longer replaceable....  will not read correct freq,
counter will not shift between sb-n and sb-r,
there are some transmit issues, a power spike on ssb when I key mic....
receiver needs attention, acc to Paul at TenTec..
finals good - acc to front panel meter, can set at 100w out, all bands

$190 shipped in TT carton, CONUS

also have matching power supply/speaker   $75 shipped

Dave Heintzleman nd0cw
228 Akin St
Newburg, ND  58762

701 272 6123