[TenTec] OT: Anyone own a CNC Shop/Need Steady Business?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OT: Anyone own a CNC Shop/Need Steady Business?
From: "Art Trampler" <atrampler@att.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 10:19:21 -0600
Hi Gang,

Off-topic, but a supplier to a ham friend?s established business decided to
retire and he?s seeking a reliable, steady supplier of a machined SS
body?that actually is supplied to the CNC industry in finished form.

I figured I?d check if anyone here owns/runs a CNC shop that is looking for
additional steady (not one-off, piece-meal) work. If so, please contact me
directly at atrampler@att.net.

73,

Art

Art Trampler, KØRO