[TenTec] omni 6+/ power issue

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] omni 6+/ power issue
From: Wayne Dial <w8aju_wdial@att.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 08:28:12 -0800 (PST)
My OMNI 6+ has a power issue on 20m and 17m, it drops to 50w output on 20m and
15w on 17m. All other bands are okay.  I've checked the output of the L.O.
Mixer
board, port 26, across a 50 ohm load. 160m through 40m, the the output is 800
mvpp and and drops to 100mv on 20m and up. I don't think it is the output
filters of the PA  because 20m and 17m don't share the same filter. The L.O.
Mixer is nested below another board so I can not make any measurements on that
board other than ohm meter readings.  Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks,
Wayne/w8aju