Re: [TenTec] omni 6+/ power issue

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] omni 6+/ power issue
From: Wayne Dial <w8aju_wdial@att.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:09:52 -0800 (PST)
Gary, further testing shows that I'm not getting the clock pulse out of u13,
which is a PLL.  The input signal is fine.  The ic is a mc145170p2, so the next
step is to call TT and see if they have it.  If not, my brother who is still
employed in electronics has a source he uses for out of date  ic's.  "Never say
die".

Wayne