Re: [TenTec] OT: Indoor Antenna

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Indoor Antenna
From: "Pumbaa" <pinkertontommrs@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 18:02:15 -0600
?I talked with a ham in Florida that was using coax on the ground and
running it to a mobile antenna on his car.  Is this a violation of a CC&R
restriction?  Illegal to park in your own drive way? Where I live in the
country I don't need a permit to put up any type of antenna unless it is so
tall it needs a light for airplane avoidance.