Re: [TenTec] Easy Sticky PTO solution, again

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Easy Sticky PTO solution, again
From: Bill Harris <w7kxb@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 20:24:08 -0800
Another excellent product, available in Gun and Bike Shops is Bike Aid aka
Dri-Slide.
It contains MoS2, (Molybdenum Disulfide)  I've used it for years on Bikes;
Guns; Blower Motors
and TT- PTO's  Works fine; Lasts a long time. I believe a 4 oz bottle, with
needle, may cost
a little more than Tri-Flo and may be a little over kill on a TT-PTO but I was
using
 it on other things at the time and thought, what the hay, go for it.
Started using Dri-Slide back in the mid 60's when my new M16 (A1)  was jamming
up.
Some of you may remember that happening.  But that's another story for another
reflector.
Happy Trails
de Bill/w7kxb