Re: [TenTec] Eagle Comparison

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle Comparison
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 10:13:00 -0800
I may have mentioned that the 2-B/BQ were my Elmer's receiving duo, and
I later bought a used pair in his memory.
Actually, I have a spare 2-B because I wanted the BQ and the seller
didn't want to break up the pair, so I bought both.

As a Novice I used a Viking Ranger.  This was the original model that
still had the 11m band!

73 de Jim - AD6CW