Re: [TenTec] Replacment cw filter

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Replacment cw filter
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 15:01:36 +0000
There was actually an article in QST way back when (early 80's?) about
adding the capability to switch in 9Mhz cw xtal filter for the Triton.  I
don't have the exact reference and I'm surprised it's not on the Ten-Tec
wiki.  I'll search around and try to dig it up but maybe someone else out
there knows.

73, Barry N1EU