Re: [TenTec] Replacment cw filter

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Replacment cw filter
From: "Dave Redfearn" <n4elm@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 17:54:40 -0600
Marty,

For the Argosy, I have built the 224 audio filter circuit, manhattan style,
on a piece of copper clad board and it works very well.
I also built up one of the NESCAF filter kits without the audio amplifier
stage and that also worked in place of the 224 filter.

The CW audio filter circuit is basically the same in all the older Ten-Tec
rigs.

73,
Dave Redfearn
ARS N4ELM  Lafayette, LA