[TenTec] Argonaut V-Jupiter-Signalink USB and Digital

To: Ten-Tec <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut V-Jupiter-Signalink USB and Digital
From: "James C. Owen, III" <k4cgy_list@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 15:03:52 -0800 (PST)
Not wanting to re-engineer something that likely already has been done. Here's
my problem! Recently  got on the digital modes with a signalinkUSB that works
fine with the Argonaut V, all gain controls pretty much centered. Connected to
the Jupiter and had nothing but overdrive even with all gain controls at
minimum. I then looked at the spec's of the two. Argonaut V 100mv into 47 ohms,
Jupiter 1mv into 47 ohms. So the Jupiter is 100 times more sensitive, so that's
the problem. I'm thing of a simple T attenuator  which will require me to make
another cable. Has anyone come up with a good simple solution?
73 Jim K4CGY