Re: [TenTec] New Eagle vs. Used Omni VII

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Eagle vs. Used Omni VII
From: Ray Sills <raysills@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 10:59:42 -0500
Hi Gang:

In looking at the photos of the Eagle on Ten-Tec's site... I -only-
saw a key jack on the rear of the radio... nothing on the front.  Did
I miss the point?  The only jacks I see on the front are the 8-pin
mic jack, and the 1/4" headphone jack.

I don't have a photo of the Omni to compare.

The photos of the Eagle are really nice.  I bet they are life size
renderings.

73 de Ray
K2ULR
FN20kg