Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Serial Port

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Serial Port
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 16:42:57 -0500
Don't feel bad...  we all know you are just all excited about your new
rig and know how anxious one gets setting it up and getting on the air.

        Happy Days - enjoy the rig.   I sure do.
        Santa came early and treated you well.

I don't get anything for Xmas....  Xmas is a reward for being good all year.
But it's OK...  I learned long ago that sin has its own reward !       ;-)

Enjoy !

On 12/24/2010 3:51 PM, d.e.warnick@comcast.net wrote:

. The real crime is that I worked in data communications for 14 years.
Guess I've been retired too long.