Re: [TenTec] New and Improved Terminology (NVIS origins)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New and Improved Terminology (NVIS origins)
From: geoffrey mendelson <geoffreymendelson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 14:11:03 +0200
On Jan 6, 2011, at 1:26 PM, Steve Hunt wrote:

> ARRL Extra Class License Manual, Page 9-8 Effects of Ground and Ground
> Systems:

<http://www.ncvec.org/page.php?id=351>

Here is the actual question pool. You are welcome, if you wish, to
read through it and see which questions pertain to the subject, and if
they do, does the quote from "Gordo" or the competition (ARRL) help
you pass the test.

Note that as far as I know, and I may be wrong, you can't challange a
test result based on the accuracy of a question. Anyone can challenge
a question in the pool, and if succcessful, the question will either
be deleted, amended or replaced, but until it is, answers that do not
match published correct ones will be counted incorrect and there is no
way to appeal.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson,  N3OWJ/4X1GM
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to misquote it.