[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Corsair

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Corsair
From: g p <n2wjw@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 17:50:19 -0800 (PST)
I have a Ten Tec Corsair with a display issue... all the digits work but on
some bands the mHz section reads off freq. while the kHz section reads
accurately, radio other wise in very good condition, power out on all bands is
100 watts and receive is very sensitive, overall looks very good, I would give
it a 9 out of 10, tuning is silky smooth. This could be a very easy fix or it
can still be used as is since the kHz portion is accurate. Asking $250 shipped,
no options included. Please feel free to email me or call me at 9083612287 for
details. Thanks.