[TenTec] Ten Tec Omni VI+ FS

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Omni VI+ FS
From: Thomas <ac7a@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 10:35:02 -0500
Hello,

My Omni VI+ is in beautiful condition, from a non-smoking home, and works
superbly. The case paint and trim is near-perfect. I have images of the radio
which I can supply showing details of its physical condition. All the crystal
filter filters are installed; 2.4k, 1.8k, 500 and 250 1st IF, 500 and 250 2nd
IF. The original manual is included. The only tiny issue that I know of is the
LOCK LED doesn’t illuminate while in LOCK mode. This doesn’t affect normal
usage in any way.

The asking price is $995(US) to US radio amateurs (possibly Canada). The
purchaser would need to add shipping and insurance. The Omni VI+ will be double
boxed. A secure form of payment would be required.

'73, Thomas - AC7A (Tucson)