Re: [TenTec] WARC band crystal part numbers

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WARC band crystal part numbers
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <Mike_N4NT@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 01:47:14 -0500
My Omni-C puts out big-time spurs on 17 Meters.  I fear Ten-Tec's assurances
that the Omni-C is OK on that band may be wishful thinking in many or most
cases.  I'm the guy who reported spurious output on the order of two watts
KEY UP on the 17 Meter band with my Omni-C.  You can look back in the
archives in 2003 and find a big discussion (if you haven't done that).

73, Mike N4NT