[TenTec] FS: Omni VI, PS and more

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni VI, PS and more
From: "Jack/W6NF" <vhfplus@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 18:02:56 -0800
We hate to, but vehicle maintenance and upcoming dental issues require that
we sell our recently acquired Ten Tec Omni VI, option I. This includes a Ten
Tec 961 power supply, complete technical documentation and Heil Pro Set
Quiet Phone headset. The Omni VI has 4 optional filters: 217 500Hz 9MHz
filter, 282 250Hz 6.3MHz filter, 285 500Hz 6.3MHz filter and the 288 1.8kHz
6.3MHz filter. It also has a spare DC power cord and a home-brew serial
cable for PTT/CW/FSK keying (it's ugly but it works). This rig is a pleasure
to operate and both the rig and power supply are in excellent condition. We
are asking $800.00, plus shipping from 89429, which is a bit less than we
have invested.

--
Jack, W6NF
Shelley, K7MKL