Re: [TenTec] Subject: Re: OT Kind of. ?? about wide band antennas

To: geraldj@weather.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Subject: Re: OT Kind of. ?? about wide band antennas
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 02:19:48 -0500
Thanks, Gerry.    A local Yocal was trying to convince me it was
inductive coupling...  and I was thinking capacitive.

When you say "magnetic"... I take it that is the same basic concept as
when one talks about magnetic fields surrounding current in a wire
--usually circuits with coils subject to left-hand-rule and all that
jazz... ?

Thanks again.  Happy Trails.