Re: [TenTec] Antenna follow up- asked for help in January- need more hel

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Antenna follow up- asked for help in January- need more help.....
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 01:37:53 -0500
I have the books and the programs...  but I still need to learn how and
when to
use them.    I studied Philosophy  (and a little physics) in college...
  I don't mind researching or learning, but I sometimes need a little
nudge in the right direction !

A local guy has shown me how to use the TLW program on one of the disks
that came with the ARRL Handbook... but I am still learning how to work
EZNEC+ and some other programs like it.

THANKS !    (I said... "nudge"... not "kick"...)        ;-)

Happy Trails.