Re: [TenTec] Orion firmware update

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion firmware update
From: Andre121@t-online.de (André021@t-online.de)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 20:11:05 +0100
Hi John,

your support is great and I am a very satisfyed owner of an Orion 2.
Firmware 2.044A is running stable here. I think one of the best transceivers
of the world made from real radioamateurs. I am using also some Yeasu stuff.
Terrible service and support! I think i will never selling my O2. Only if a
Orion3 is comming. Sorry for my bad english!

´73 DL2AVC
André