Re: [TenTec] Herc II power connector troubles

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Herc II power connector troubles
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 20:33:51 +0000 (UTC)

I have 2 Herc II with never a problem (knock on wood). It does pay to clean
occasionally using only a trace of Deoxit. If the connections are not tight,
you can try to bend them together, but for the cost of the contacts, a
replacement is easy

Dave

WA3F

Not sure why anybody would hook up the night before a contest. Oh, yeah, I
finally ran 240 Volts to the shack yesterday and did the same thing. The secret
is to hold your breath till everything's working

Good luck with yours