Re: [TenTec] N5FDL Introduction

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] N5FDL Introduction
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 00:28:14 -0500
Yes... exactly ... and all the more reason to hire someone to tell
TT how to protect it.   One can lose his trade name and logo if
he does not protect it, and that includes using it consistently.
Even the specific color (measured on a Pantone chart or the like)
is important - as variations can erode the protections offered by
legal registrations, etc.    This is an independent reason additional
to what George says.

Happy Trails.