[TenTec] FS: Pristine Omni VII + accessories

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Pristine Omni VII + accessories
From: Jack Mandelman <modelman@ieee.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 17:00:12 -0500
I am selling my pristine TenTec Omni VII HF + 6m transceiver (588AT) S/N
02C10647, including autotuner, 300Hz and 500Hz CW Collins mechanical
filters, cooling fan, model 307B speaker, model 708A deluxe desk
microphone, power cable, accessory cable, manual and original shipping
box.  This radio has never exposed to smoke.

This radio is very intuitive to use; even the ham inexperienced with
modern rigs should be able to easily get up to speed quickly.  I have
always received superb quality reports on CW and SSB with this rig.

I recently added a K3 to my shack and have no need for two $3K class radios.

Cost if all of the above are purchased new is $3482, my price is $2250
(more than a 35% discount!) plus actual shipping and insurance cost.
Please send inquiries to my email address as listed on qrz.com
(k1vt@arrl.net).

Jack K1VT