Re: [TenTec] Dead TT 280 PS

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Dead TT 280 PS
From: John Graves <jh.graves@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:06:18 -0400
Well. Wiggling is not permanent.  It seems as though sometimes I measure
the 120V on the 2 white wires and sometimes not.  Unless someone has a
better suggestion, I plan to solder a bridge to  the white wires on the
terminal strip inside the case.  Then I can proceed to chase the voltage
through the xformer and onto the voltage control board.  That terminal
strip is pretty gnarly and not that I don't trust it, but.....

BTW, this is the power supply for my backup rig.  I can power the Omni
on my existing supply that drives the Jupiter.  It would be nice to have
a supply for the Omni when needed, and I have the 280.  Might as well
make it work.

John -- WA1JG

WA1JG@nsradio.org