Re: [TenTec] Remoting An Orion?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Remoting An Orion?
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson" <geraldj@weather.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 08:51:56 -0600
remoterig.com has a mostly hardware solution. Not cheap. I've not used
it. It will remote some rigs with removable heads, but not all. It will
remote CAT controlled rigs and supplies the audio path and I think
auxiliary controls. It requires a PC running suitable CAT software at
the remote for those CAT controlled rigs. Which might be N4PY's software.

73, Jerry, K0CQ