Re: [TenTec] Omni C transmit off frequency

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni C transmit off frequency
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <Mike_N4NT@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 08:41:43 -0400
Two things come to mind:

1. An internal potentiometer used to set the offset when the OT control is
turned off.

2. The carrier oscillator, set by adjustment of three separate trimmer
capacitors. (I'm not sure this could even be the problem, but it did come to
mind).

I'd suggest finding and adjusting #1 first because it requires no
instruments to accomplish and it is probably the culprit.

73, Mike N4NT