Re: [TenTec] manual for Mode B sat station (2510)

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] manual for Mode B sat station (2510)
From: "Stephen Cannon" <sugar_bears_home@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 07:27:13 -0600
If Ten Tec does not have the manual electronically (and they may not) see if
they will accept it for posting on their website for the download of
obsolete manuals.  I prefer the manuals electronically, some people prefer
them in "hard copy".  TT provides the manuals both ways and only charges for
the "hard copy" (because it costs TT to make, store and ship them - I
believe).

Stephen AD7TD