[TenTec] Corsair ("I") digital readout error

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair ("I") digital readout error
From: "Trevor" <kd1yt@pshift.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 13:12:19 -0400
Hello all--

I'm the original owner of a Corsair ("1" not II)-

It's always run flawlessly and I have always given it
good care/ gentle treatment.

I've had it stored in boxes for a stretch of years
now (long story about the rest of life) but ever few
years, have opened it up and slowly run it up on a
variac just to keep the capacitors formed.  Last time
I did that, a bit less than two years ago, all seemed
well.

Today I got it out and "brought it up gradually"
again with the aim of putting it on the air again,
but the digital readout is reading something like
91.000.01-- and does not change regardless of
switching bands or rotating the VFO.  Turning it off
and on again does not seem to change anything.

Suggestions appreciated!

73
Trevor
KD1YT