Re: [TenTec] OMNI 6+ clock display switches from HH:MM to 04:02

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI 6+ clock display switches from HH:MM to 04:02
From: Don Rasmussen <wb8yqj@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 21:46:23 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Phil - I can see it there and it is labeled C33 so it matches the
schematic. I just gave it a twist both ways and a tiny spec of D5 which will
not get me in the HF Radio Tech's Hall of Fame but still has me feeling
connected. ;-) Joe, KL7LF is bombing in here again tonight from Alaska at
14.242. Cheers - Don.

Re: [TenTec] OMNI 6+ clock display switches from HH:MM to 04:02
from [Phil Chambley, Sr.] [Permanent Link][Original]