Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Items For Sale, 243 VFO and 252MO still available

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Items For Sale, 243 VFO and 252MO still available
From: "Dave Fritz" <vacilando@vt.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 10:45:56 -0400
Hi Paul,

I figured this would be gone by the time I saw the note, but I can use the 243
VFO if you still
have it.

I don't do pay-pal (old luddite), but I will be happy to send a postal MO for
$50 + shipping
($10?).

73,  Dave
 David Fritz        vacilando@vt.edu
 Bradley Dept of Electrical Engineering
 VA Tech
 540-231-3654        Office 248 Whittemore