Re: [TenTec] Correction

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Correction
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py2@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 18:33:17 -0400
The real question is is the filter 200 hertz off or is your impression
of the same tone 200 hertz off.  Only the 250 filter would be narrow
enough for this to show up.

You need a second radio to see if the filter is off.  Tune in the same
signal on both radios.  Center the signal in the 250 filter and then
transmit at very low power and see if your signal matches the receive
test signal in pitch.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Dr.
Hays, NC 28635