Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 logic Y2

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 logic Y2
From: Glenn <wa4aos@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 15:25:49 -0400 (EDT)
 HI Barry,

Thanks to you helping me find the frequency of the crystal, I just ordered 50
of them for $7.03 including shipping.
I only needed one for the repair and a few for spares but there was a $5.00
minimum..
I ordered them from Tyda Electronics. I am giving half of them to Paul at Ten
Tec since he is out  but if anyone else needs one let me know.
I plan to keep 10 to 15 for repairs but for an SASE, I can give away the rest.

Of course, I will need to verify they will work and not run into any snags
first...

73,
Glenn WA4AOS
DSM Labs