[TenTec] Omni VI Logic Board

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI Logic Board
From: Roger Rippy <svtincup@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 18:16:10 -0700 (PDT)
Glenn  WA4AOS

The purpose of this post is to wish you well in your
endeavor to save the Omni VI for many years to come
through the development of a replacement logic boards.
I think Ten Tec does a very good job of supporting
their line of radios; I just got my Omni 6 back from Paul
and his crew. I too think that my Omni 6 is irreplaceable;
there is nothing on the market today that would make me
abandon this fine rig. I would not be suprised to learn
that Ten Tec's inability to support this rig has something
to do with the cost of maintaining levels of repair parts
and the economics of selling new transceivers. At any rate,
if you do follow through on this endeavor, I am sure to be
one of your future customers provided that the rig gives it
up before I do. Hi...Good luck and 73s   Rip  W7RIP