Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 EPROMS

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 EPROMS
From: Clayton Brantley <clayton_n4ev@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 17:33:39 -0700 (PDT)
Glenn:

I've been out of pocket for a few days and hope everything is squared away for
now.   My EPROMS are as follows:
27C256 Logic ver 1.02 and the 27C64 DSP is ver 1.00.

I have no idea of any other versions.  BTW, I did find a program that will run
the HEX file from the 27C256 and
show the machine code.  Don't know how much effort to reverse engineer the
code, but I have worked with some
Z80 code in the past.

Clayton N4EV