[TenTec] FS OmniV

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS OmniV
From: k8bbm@srt.com
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 20:16:59 -0500 (CDT)
hi gang, desperately to make room in shack for some stuff, hopefully fund an
Eagle....
so, here goes a special rig up for sale.
TenTec Omni V - clean and operational - has N4PY v2 chip, I still have original
TT chip -
I did sloppy job of putting the new N4PY labels on the key pad....
has the 9 mhz 500hz filter and all 6 mhz filters - aweome cw rig, see qst review
hardly used on SSB - have manual, might have microphone

also, matching 961 power supply/speaker in good shape.
will see about borrowing a camera so I can send pix to interested parties.
$775 shipped Conus, UPS or priority mail box - REPLY OFF LIST   nd0cw@srt.com

paypal ok, money order ok
paypal, old call k8bbm@srt.com
thanks for bandwidth