[TenTec] Steve Hunt's Logic board replacement for Corsair II

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Steve Hunt's Logic board replacement for Corsair II
From: "Jerry Haigwood" <jerry@w5jh.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 21:18:29 -0500
Folks,

     Steve has ask if I would like to make a group buy for his Corsair II
logic board PCB.  Steve has put a lot of effort into developing a
replacement board for the bad U10 problem.  His board is as close to a drop
in replacement as can be had.  If you are interested in a board, please
email me.  The amount of boards ordered will determine the cost.  Even if
your current U10 is good, it may not be good next week!  You might consider
buying a board as cheap insurance.  Please email me direct if you are
interested.

Jerry W5JH