Re: [TenTec] Paragon Question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon Question
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 20:20:18 +0000
Assuming you already know that you must tune the other station in so
that its tone matches your sidetone reference (usually between
600-750hz, check your manual), you may need to align your BFO
oscillator.  Check the manual for the procedure - on the TT radios I'm
familiar with, it's on the TX Audio or SSB Generator board.
Understand you can really screw things up if you're unsure of what
you're doing.

Barry N1EU