[TenTec] Steve Hunt's Display Logic Board for the Corsair II

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Steve Hunt's Display Logic Board for the Corsair II
From: "Jerry Haigwood" <jerry@w5jh.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 10:55:29 -0500
Folks,

    It is time to do the display logic board group buy.  This is for the
bare board only.  It is a double sided, plated through hole, solder masked,
and silk screened quality board.  Based on the number of responses, the
final price will be:

Single board with USA shipping (1st class mail) - $17.00

Two boards with USA shipping (1st class mail) - $33.00

10 boards with USA shipping (USPS Priority Mail) - $160.00

Single board with UK shipping (1st class mail) - $20.00

Two boards with UK shipping (1st class mail) - $37.00

    These prices are based on me getting 30 orders.  I prefer paypal.  You
can paypal me at my email address listed above.  If you can't do paypal,
then you must be very fast to get me a check or money order to my home
address.  You can look my address up on QRZ.COM.  My call is W5JH.  If you
are concerned about sending me money, you can look me up on ebay.  My name
on ebay is my call.  I have about 150 transactions on ebay without anybody
being upset.  I have also sold more than 1200 paddles.  Either way you pay
me, you must send me the quantity  you are buying, and your name/address.  I
will be shipping approximately 2-3 weeks after I place the order with the
board house - sooner if they can get me the boards faster.  I will place the
order in about 7-10days.  If I don't receive 30 orders, you will receive a
refund.  If you have any questions please email me and I will try to answer
them fast.

If I have forgotten anything, please let me know.

73, Jerry W5JH