Re: [TenTec] Other TT digital displays ?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Other TT digital displays ?
From: Steve Hunt <steve@karinya.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 22:56:07 +0100
I designed my board and firmware to be a simple "drop in" replacement
for the Corsair II mpu board. It interfaces to a display driver board
which is unique to the Corsair II. So no - it can't be used with any
other TT radio.

Of course you can apply the same technique to other TT radios, but it
would need a major re-write of the firmware and possibly some hardware
changes.

Steve G3TXQ