[TenTec] Ten Tec Orion WITH ANTENNA TUNER in EXCELLENT CONDITION

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Orion WITH ANTENNA TUNER in EXCELLENT CONDITION
From: Albert Brooks <albertbrooks@att.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 17:39:24 -0700 (PDT)
I have a Beautiful ORION that has 1.8 KHZ roofing filter and the Antenna Tuner.
It has had very little use. I am the second owner and I have used it as my
spare
for the last two years. It looks like it just came out of the box. It comes
with
the Manual, Power Cord and will be shipped in the Factory Carton. The Price is
$1950.00 including shipping in the US LOWER 48 STATES ONLY. Payment by Check Or
MONEY ORDER.

Thanks and 73  Al  K9XR