[TenTec] Orion 1 FOR SALE

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion 1 FOR SALE
From: Paul Jursinic <pjursinic@wmcc.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 11:19:24 +0000
FOR SALE: Ten Tec Orion 1

I have owned this unit for 4 years and used it primarily on CW.  The radio is
in perfect condition.  The serial number is 10C10622.  This transceiver comes
with the original shipping box, user manual, latest factory upgrades, and a
model 708 desk microphone.  This transceiver does not have an internal
antenna-tuner.  I do not smoke.  I am asking $2200 for this Orion.If you are
interested please e-mail me.  I can send pictures if you would like to view the
transceiver.

Paul Jursinic K9IRO

pjursinic@wmcc.org