Re: [TenTec] new RX366 sub receiver

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] new RX366 sub receiver
From: Rsoifer@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 11:30:28 -0400 (EDT)
John,

Understood.  Thanks for the info, and I'll await more details on the  RX366.

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 9/27/2011 3:25:29 P.M. GMT Standard Time,
jhenry@tentec.com writes:

I was  only using the Orion 3 as an example.
Someone had mentioned that the new  RX366 installed would cost as much
as an Orion 3.
It won't, not anywhere  near.
The RX366 is intended for the Orion and Orion 2, and will be  very
reasonably priced.

Orion 3?
Orion 3 is a metaphor for what  would happen were we to create a rig
that exceeds the Orion and Orion II in  performance, features, etc. It
would have to be a leap in performance  though.
It isn't defined yet, and may or may not ever happen as an Orion  3.
We are always looking at improving existing products, and of  course
providing products for market segments we can add good  usable
equipment for the amateur hobby and emergency services.

Best  Regards,
John Henry