[TenTec] How do you cook a Corsair II

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] How do you cook a Corsair II
From: Glenn <wa4aos@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 23:37:42 -0400 (EDT)

Don,

"personal consumption"????? I didn't know they were to be eaten???
You guys in CA??????

I have a business, DSM Labs, where I service and restore certain radio
equipment.

Primary  R 390, R 390A and R 392 receivers. However, I do restore Corsairs,
Corsair II's, Paragon's and Omni 6 transceivers.  I would like to do more with
Drake C line work but have not had time recently.
Oh....., I have a about 12 or so pairs of those too...

How do you cook a Corsair in California   ! ! ! !  Lot's of pepper I bet..

Oh, I actually have 18 Corsair's including both models..  You could have more
Corsairs too if only you didn't consume them.. hi

Glenn WA4AOS
DSM Labs