Re: [TenTec] OT: Cycle 24 Peak

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Cycle 24 Peak
From: "Robert Carroll" <w2wg@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 19:06:07 -0400
Don-

The godfather of solar in the US--and probably the world--is Dr. David
Hathaway of NASA--who happens to speak at every Huntsville Hamfest and
recently spoke to the SEDXC.  he is also the godfather of the SDO.  I would
recommend you follow this link near the first of every month.  Double click
the small chart and you will get his prediction for the cycle.  Also check
out www.spaceweather.com for related info.

http://solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov/predict.shtml

You can read many of Dr. Hathaway's papers at
http://solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov/presentations.shtml

Bob W2WG