Re: [TenTec] KVG 9Mhz Xtal Filter

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] KVG 9Mhz Xtal Filter
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 08:45:07 +0200
You can:
 - Use the KVG 9 MHz crystal filter (which is what I did)
 - or move the center frequency of the filter slightly by adjusting the
external capacitance

You can also move the frequency of the standard local oscillator a little,
but I never attempted this on the OM6; only on the Argonaut.  I don't know
if you can pull it far enough or not.

73s
Rick, DJ0IP