[TenTec] Ten Tec 238B Tuner FOR SALE

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec 238B Tuner FOR SALE
From: "Jim Brown" <jbrown@luminet.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 20:57:33 -0500
2KW Tuner/SWR Bridge 1.8-30Mhz. Dark Gey in color.(Matches Orion, Omni VII),
meter for forward and reflected, 4 SO-239 connectors selected by front
panel, one position can be used for ladder line, Bypass mode, modified "L"
network. Bought this tuner thinking I was going to go QRO. I never did. The
most I have ever put into this tuner has been 100W. It is a 9 out of 10. Non
smoking environment. Pictures upon request.
$375 plus shipping or trade for a Yaesu 857D and I would add some cash.

Contact by e-mail n0we@hotmail.com

73 Jim N0WE