Re: [TenTec] Orion 2 Block diagram

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 2 Block diagram
From: Mike Gusky <mike@k5ux.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 12:26:25 -0500
John,
Thanks for the info.  I looked at the V2 upgrade pics, but they don't have
enough detail.  I did take pictures of everything before I started unplugging
cables.  After reviewing my iPhone pictures carefully, the empty plug on the
board is J39 and listed as I/O AUX.   It was empty before I started.  Was
curious about it's purpose.  Thought it might be for an option I don't have.
That's why I was asking about a block diagram that detailed interconnecting
cables.

Oh well, I'll check with TT Monday.

73,
Mike