[TenTec] Radios for sale in Israel.

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Radios for sale in Israel.
From: geoffrey mendelson <geoffreymendelson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 17:57:42 +0200
I'm selling the following radios in ISRAEL. It is impossible to for me
to ship them, so before you make an offer on them, you need to arrange
for someone to collect them in Jerusalem and ship them to you. Payment
is in cash/paypal when picked up.

The radios are in good condition but may need to be dusted off and
used to achieve their full potential.

Prices are in "new" Israeli shequels. Current rate is one shequel is
$0.27 (twenty seven cents).

Geoff.

Ten-Tec Argonaut 509, recently restrung (80-10m QRP classic)
Matching crystal calibrator.
Matching audio filter.
405 linear amplfier (5w in, 50w out 80-10m) package deal.
1600 NIS.

Ten-Tec 544 (Triton 4 Digital) Analog PTO, digital display.
Matching Ten- Tec power supply with VOX and speaker (120 volt).
Matching external VFO
Matching matching tuner.
2000 NIS.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson,  N3OWJ/4X1GM
My high blood pressure medicine reduces my midichlorian count. :-(