Re: [TenTec] ADMIN: Message "The message's content type was not explicit

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ADMIN: Message "The message's content type was not explicitly allowed"
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 10:22:00 -0800
I agree, Ed.  You'd be surprised at how many guys get upset when I ask
for their callsign.  Isn't that the very first part of the exchange in
most QSOs?

There should be a place on the membership application for callsign.
Some of you are all too happy to point this out when I reject your
application.  In thought I had added it at one point, but maybe a
Mailman software update wiped it out.

All in all, my compliments to the 1,300+ members of this list for their
excellent demeanor.

73 de Jim - AD6CW