Re: [TenTec] Testimonials from HQ

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Testimonials from HQ
From: "John T. Fleming" <john@w3gqj.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 17:06:44 -0500
Art,

They are on the home page and have a right ">" in the middle of the picture.
I don't know if you need flash player for it to work but it worked fine for
me. The picture is right of center and toggles through showing the processes
in the plant. When I see the picture with the ">", that is the video.

73,
John